1. Develops scientific research projects and acts as a principal investigator or co-principal investigator.
2. Researches and stays current with project related scientific literature.
3. Sets up new methods or assays to accomplish scientific objectives.
4. Identifies and implements creative solutions to overcome problems.
5. Organizes, interprets data and derives study conclusions.
6. Manages and trains research staff to achieve research goals.
7. Collaborates with internal and external investigators on multiple research projects ensuring scientific significance and feasibility.
8. Summarizes results of clinical studies in the form of scientific abstracts and manuscripts.
9. Serves as a resource to provide clinical and scientific information needed for various initiatives.
10. Contributes to teaching activities by preparing and presenting educational seminars.
11. Assists with grant preparation by researching background, significance and planning statistics.
12. Attends national conferences and presents results of clinical studies.
Minimum Qualifications Preferences Type Benefited Staff Special Instructions Summary