We are currently looking for Help Desk Support to act as initial responder to provide support to end users for computer, application, and system issues. Monitors daily batch and scheduled jobs.
Louisville Water values Safety, Trust, Partnership, Quality, Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion. We are looking for strongly skilled individuals that want to be part of passionate team that will make an impact. Someone that strives for excellence and quality of work.
Since 1860 Louisville Water provides quality water as well as competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package, which includes:
· Health, Dental & Vision insurance
· County Employee Retirement System (CERS)
· 457 and 401k plans
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Company Paid STD & LTD benefits
· Medical/Dependent Care FSA’s
· Supplemental Insurance for Accident & Critical Illness
· Paid Time Off
· Sick Leave
· Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
· Tuition Assistance Program
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our mission is providing the highest quality water through dedicated employees who deliver exceptional value to our customers, shareholders, and the communities we serve. Would you like to be part of a wonderful company that offers nothing but the best opportunities?
Learn more on how you can join Louisville Water team. Apply on the Louisville Water Career site.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $51,006.00 – $66,308.00 per year