Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
POSITION: 2 – UTILITY WORKER – BUILDING MAINTENANCE (B)
LOCATION: DORCHESTER, MA
STARTING RATE OF PAY: $30.63 – 32.03 – 34.59
CURRENTLY POSTED HOURS: 7:00AM– 3:30PM
The title Facilities Cleaner principle duties are cleaning and other general service work in and around office and service buildings and their associated areas.
Under general supervision, performs work of a general service nature in and around office and service buildings and their associated areas.
Must be available for Emergency Response to support Gas and Electric Operations outside of posted hours as needed.
1. Ability to perform moderately physical work indoors and outdoors in all seasons and at times for extended periods.
2. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
3. Three years of facility maintenance experience required.
4. Must have a license to operate motor vehicles.
5. Must have mechanical aptitude, be alert and careful.
6. Must be personable and cooperative in order to have good working relationships with people.
7. Able to use housekeeping equipment such as automated sweepers and scrubbers.
8. Inventory control skills needed to maintain cleaning products stock levels.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after a decision has been made about whether or not to make you a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.