This position is responsible for both the dispensation of medical cannabis to the State of New Jersey Medical Marijuana Program
registered patients and processing the purchase of medical cannabis accessories.
● Ensure that each patient enjoys an outstanding customer-focused experience;
● Schedule patient appointments and maintain the dispensary appointment calendar;
● Ensure that all scheduled persons are registered MMP patients;
● Communicate with non-patients, e.g., sales representatives, vendors, etc.;
● Provide relevant information or messages to management;
● Greet and acknowledge each patient;
● Maintain consistent standards of excellence standards;
● Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge;
● Confirm patient purchase amount before dispensing medicine;
● Dispense medicine per recommendation of counselor and patient request;
● Scan all items into point-of-sale system;
● Answer patient questions regarding medical cannabis strains, prices, and the use of related accessories;
● Process debit card and cash transactions;
● Maintain clean and orderly workstations and display cases;
● Label all medicine containers with test results;
● Explain product label information to patients;
● Reconcile register drawer cash and debit receipts at the opening and closing of each business day;
● Email patient purchase receipts upon request;
● Protect patient HIPAA rights by maintaining strict confidentiality of personal and financial information;
● Communicate patient concerns to Dispensary Manager; and
● Perform other duties as assigned by management.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Prior experience in Cashier, Customer Service, and/or Sales environments.
Ability to process orders through computer system and point-of-sale system.
High School diploma
GSD NJ, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class
protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. This position includes access to
comprehensive medical/dental/prescription benefits, competitive paid time off and other benefits