COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education, and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, encouragement, and focus – if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
Provide administrative support to multiple Sr. Managers and staff. The administrative assistant support will include various daily office functions such as event support and coordination, scheduling of travel arrangements, and accurately completion of expense reports. Manage complex calendars and manage the flow and filing of sensitive and proprietary information.
1. The selected individual will also be expected to work with other administrative assistants and participate in local administrative assistant meetings, activities and provide desk coverage.
2. Perform normal office functions such as tracking of all personnel gains and losses, preparing department overhead labor and financial summary reports, setting up and maintaining files; maintaining calendars; arrange meetings, conferences and associated catering, arranging travel plans for assigned group, coordinating candidate interviews; and receiving, referring and answering mail.
3. Uses personal computers and standard desktop software to compose reports, correspondences, and memorandums; review drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; arranges meetings and conferences; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures. In addition, candidate may be required to remotely support satellite office as needed.
4. Will work with security for internal/external customer visits.
5. Perform travel bookings and expense reports for staff and support leadership.
6. Maintain department supplies and coordinate the ordering of supplies and other resource requests for department personnel.
7. Submit facility requests, highlight all safety-related concerns in facility requests and work with ESH for ergonomic concerns.
1. Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant
2. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
3. Ability to work well independently, but function within a team environment.
4. Ability to collect required data from a variety of inputs and summarize the data in tabular and chart form.
5. Ability to manage multiple calendars and tasks and quickly adjust to changing priorities.
6. Schedule travel that may require frequent last-minute changes and accurately complete expense reports.
7. Strong fundamental knowledge of Microsoft office applications especially Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
8. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, and appropriate sensitivity to all issues
1. Work experience supporting leadership
2. Some college or administrative training
3. Demonstrated ability to proactively solve problems
4. Excellent prioritization and organization skills, as well as a professional demeanor
5. Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin (LM) policies and procedures (security requirements, visit request process, travel and expense reporting)
6. Prior experience with other office applications such as MS Access and SharePoint .
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.